Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By chrono404
#49036 GSR Brakes would most likely come off a Integra GSR. However there is not "B16" Brakes to my Knowledge. There might be Civic Type-R Brakes or Civic SiR Brakes. However not "B16" Brakes. I could be wrong. However in all the time I have been learning about hondas, I have Never heard of anyone talk about "B16" Brakes.
By IdealPerformanceIndy
#49038 The del Sol VTEC equipped with a factory B16 should have the equivalent of GSR brakes all the way around.
By Graham
#49040 Dont know about in the states, but 96 spec Integra type r brakes are the same as Civic vti/sir ones, but 98 spec Integra type r's have bigger front brakes
By asianrob
#49046 92-95 EX LX-A, Si, 96-00 EX, Si 94-01 integra All except Type R have 10.3 inch

many argued they are not the same but when evidence is clear ( and when i mean clear i literally took a GSR brake rotor and the LX-A (EX/Si/ABS cars/integra) they are the same size

DX is 9.5 inch

type R is 11.1 (i think)

hope that helps
By LowTEC-Derbo
DC4rob wrote:92-95 EX LX-A, Si, 96-00 EX, Si 94-01 integra All except Type R have 10.3 inch

many argued they are not the same but when evidence is clear ( and when i mean clear i literally took a GSR brake rotor and the LX-A (EX/Si/ABS cars/integra) they are the same size

DX is 9.5 inch

type R is 11.1 (i think)

hope that helps

Civic EX and 94-01 integras use a 10.3in Rotors excluding Type R.

EX calipers however are different size than the Integra caliper.

Type R runs 5lug and 11.1 inch rotors and larger calipers.

as far as rear rotors, 9.2inch rear rotors for all integras/civics with rear disc brakes.. type r has the 5lug.