Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By shanesullivan
#358709 Hey Im, new to the forum so if this has been posted elsewhere, someone please redirect me. The question I have is soon I'll be importing an JDM EG4 VTI. But I can't find any concrete answers to back up if the have rear disc brakes or drums. I'm pretty sure the EDM VTI had rear discs, but it also had a different engine package and such. If anyone can confirm this that would be awesome. Many thanks!
By jean paul vella
#358722 the edm has disc in the rear and has a b16a2 engine the jdm vti has the drums since it came out with the d15 the best thing to do is get some sir 2 rear discs and trailing arms and swap them i have the same prob so thats what im gonna do because i did a jdm b16a on mine so the brakes are terebile
By kalash
#359066 My del sol also came with rear drums on the back, and after doing the b16 swap I upgraded the brakes to itr ones, 282mm front and 260mm back with 1" mc and braided lines... In the front I have powerslot disks and ferodo ds2500 pads, brake feel is very good and have lots of power....