Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By vince72310
#355631 I am planning on doing a rear disc brake conversion with GSR brakes on my 95 DX hatch, my question was will i be able to still use 92-95 civic LCAs and subframe brace? I just ordered some BWR ones and i wanted to make sure the GSR disc brakes won't interfere with them also will i need to use GSR coilovers in the back or i can still use my civic ones?
http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/whats ... ?prodID=12

Thanks
By Driv-it-hard
#355640 Vinca,
You should be able to use all you parts that you have ordered and have already. You made need to order the longer bolts for the brace that go thru the the brace and attach to the other end of the shock. If you don't have them already.
Hope to see pics.
By suspendedHatch
#356845 Yes, DC Integra/Civic EG LCAs, shocks, subframes etc are all compatible.
No such thing as "GSR" brakes. LS,RS,GS,SE,GSR are all the same. When you call them "GSR" people make the mistaken assumption that they're somehow better than "Integra" brakes.
Non swaybar LCAs lack the threaded holes for endlinks so that is why people usually swap to Integra LCAs when they do this swap.
The Integra ebrake cables are longer than Civic ones. You can either tuck away the extra slack and kind of rig the cable brackets, or you can order new ebrake cables for a 92-95 Si.
If your Integra parts are ABS, you'll need to reuse your Civic brake hoses or get some braided hoses.
By vince72310
#357577 a friend of mine is selling me his 01 LS disc brakes, question is are they bigger then the DX disc brakes in the front? Also will i need to upgrade my brake booster, brake lines etc?
By vince72310
#357732 ok i am looking at my options i can either go GSR disc brakes front and back or if i can find a whole set up off a 92-95 si civic i will get the disc for the back and maybe the front because i need to get EX/Si front disc if i want to use the Wilwood calipers and rotors. Most likely ill go with the 92-95 si disc brakes but i gotta find some. Will i need to buy a bigger brake booster and/or master cylinder? I know i need new ebrake cable lines