Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By sktaroins
#301678 Hi my name is Sam, iam from Lebanon half Spanish, born and raised in dubai.
Iam currently atmy airport work now but iam new here.

have an eg9. plz can you advise me what to do if I want to upgrade my brake system.
Still on Honda stock..

Thx
By cannibalcolio
#301683 Know where I could get an ITR brake master cylinder? Im currently running with a stock one right now.....
By EJ1_MK
cannibalcolio wrote:Know where I could get an ITR brake master cylinder? Im currently running with a stock one right now.....

Should be able to go to your local parts store to get one, but if you don't want to bend your lines at all, get an EX master its 7/8 in size and is what most road racers and auto x guys run.
By bks84
EJ1_MK wrote:
cannibalcolio wrote:Know where I could get an ITR brake master cylinder? Im currently running with a stock one right now.....

Should be able to go to your local parts store to get one, but if you don't want to bend your lines at all, get an EX master its 7/8 in size and is what most road racers and auto x guys run.

To add to this... The ITR MC is excactly the same as all 94+ Integras with ABS. 1' bore, all the same.
By mikotj
#329727 i have a 1993 civic sedan ex with abs and 262 rotors do i have to change the knuckles to upgrade to 282?
By HiTec
#329728 No need to change, your existing knuckles are good.
By 8lackeg8
#334460 hi i have a 1992 civic sedan that i just got to working on and would like to know if i have the 262? how do i find out? by the way i have no abs and i have drums in rear.
By HiTec
#334465 Measure the front disc diameter. Im pretty sure that if you have drums in rear you have 240 front discs and you need to change the knuckles if you want to upgrade to 282mm front brake setup.