Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Driv-it-hard
#353021 When you changed your brake pads last, did you bleed any air of the system? If you did, did you start from front left and X pattern?

When you replace your brake pads and push in the piston, there is a chance to suck in air in your brake master cylinder if not topped off .
When was the last time you replace the master cylinder ?
Just asking.
By boomdiggity86
#353034 I didn't bleed the brakes. I usually only bleed them if I actually take the line off the caliber, but I'll have to give that a try! Everything was full so I didn't think air could get into the systm! But it only happens once in a while! But thanks
By Driv-it-hard
#353040 Also,
Check your brake lines. Even tho you are finding any puddles of fluid , dosn't mean that air can not seep in. Old line and worn hoses can cause a major factor in brake problems.
By JohnRM
#353075 I just fixed this problem with similar symptoms. I first did a brake bleed to see if that will fix it. When it didn't, I went to the next step and checked my brake lines to see if any were "blown up" or "wet" from brake fluid. I replaced the brake master and that fixed my problem.

If it is the brake master cylinder, make sure to bench bleed the master cylinder. Most auto parts stores have a kit that comes with this now.