Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By jetlikoki86
#351542 Having some issues with my rear calipers, specially with the hand brake system, With the handbrake pulled up to the last it barely will hold a small hill, you can even push the car, pedal break work fine, it's the hand brake system...

Any place or website i can order a new set of calipers with no core fee??, no refurbished or used just new....
By Leppy
#351543 Have you tried tightening the hand brake cable first? Usually it just requires you to tighten the bolts inside by the lever because the cable stretches over time.
By jetlikoki86
#351547 all the way tight, something i need to add is that i also replace the handbrake cables, no difference
By sentientprogram
#351555 maybe your rear brakes are worn down. Some new rear pads (assuming you have rear disc brakes) might tighten up the play when you engage the hand brake
By jetlikoki86
#351560 everything is new, calipers means disc brake, not drum brakes, new pads, handbrake lines, discs... Again, with the pedal brake works fine, it's just the handbrake system..
By slow4dr
#351561 When you adjusted them did you adjust them at the adjuster under the center console?