Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By egsedanguy
#341967 Ok I have a full set of 95 acura teggy disk brakes. I have put in new trailing arm bushings and am in the process of re building the calipers with new seals. I have painted all the arms and everyhting a nice gloss black. It looks nice but a little bland. Should I paint the calipers a diff color? im doing purple sub brace and arms mabeysome chrome/polish. I dont wanna have re pull it off to change color. I was thinking red but it wont mach anything. mabey a dark purple? or just leave them alone?
dont mind the rotors. they will be getting re surfaced if I can get the damn screws out lol.
By teal_dx
#341971 The stock calipers are kinda small, so I wouldn't make them a bright color. I cay silver or purple would be cool. Or gloss black if nothing else, so they don't get surface rust. I've had to drill those 2 screws out before.
By egsedanguy
teal_dx wrote:The stock calipers are kinda small, so I wouldn't make them a bright color. I cay silver or purple would be cool. Or gloss black if nothing else, so they don't get surface rust. I've had to drill those 2 screws out before.

haha yea there gloss black now but it all kinda melts together being black. mabey silver would look good. I had that in mind. and yea the screws are rusted on with the surface rust of the rotors. i Have a few tricks to get em off. :thumb: