Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By AutoXRacer
#339191 I am just curious if it is necessary when doing a 94-01 Rear Disk Conversion, do you have to change out the Brake Master Cylinder for a 1" or is stock fine?!

I know grabbing a 4040 Prop Valve is needed, which is fine, I am just curious on the Brake Master Cylinder. Because I am planning on ordering a new one from 1AAuto, but if I need to upgrade then I will skip that idea.
By juls1488
elrompetoto wrote:get an ef lx master cylender its a 1515 or 13 13 i dont remeber but it puts out a pore fluid in the back and bults right up

this^
you want the master cylinder out of a 91 ex sedan. bolts right up, all the ports are the same, and its a 15/16ths mc.
im using one on my car. can get one new for around 60$
makes a hell of a difference.
By AutoXRacer
juls1488 wrote:
elrompetoto wrote:get an ef lx master cylender its a 1515 or 13 13 i dont remeber but it puts out a pore fluid in the back and bults right up

this^
you want the master cylinder out of a 91 ex sedan. bolts right up, all the ports are the same, and its a 15/16ths mc.

Perfect, thank you guys for the heads up.
So if I still want to order a new one from 1AAuto,
I would just order for the 91 EX Sedan,
I want to order new so I know it works.

Thanks guys.
By AutoXRacer
juls1488 wrote:

this^

Thanks guys.
By juls1488
AutoXRacer wrote:
juls1488 wrote:

this^

Thanks guys.

Yup! Thats what I did, except I got mine from rockauto. $65 plus shipping.