Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By hmoobvwj
#335243 Alright so my rear disc bearings are going out. Never done this before but was suggested a few things from different people.

Replace bearing and most say just buy new hub assembly. I am thinking of just buying 2 new hub assembly with bearings, studs, etc.. Now I am stuck on which brand? From my research I hear oem is made by NTN and/or KOYO. Anyone have experience from either or know any information..

Last, any DIY on how to do so..

Thanks!
By asianrob
#335279 if i remember right orielly's brand is mostly made by NTN or NTK and i think its name is national brand

if all fails you can pick up the assembly on ebay for like 50 bucks. and i think its made by NTN or Beck and Arnie which is an OEM supplier also.
By hmoobvwj
asianrob wrote:if i remember right orielly's brand is mostly made by NTN or NTK and i think its name is national brand

if all fails you can pick up the assembly on ebay for like 50 bucks. and i think its made by NTN or Beck and Arnie which is an OEM supplier also.

Oh didn't know national is the same as NTN. alright thanks for the info!
By hmoobvwj
#335292 Also I hear koyo is oem..

Know or tried the difference between koyo or ntn?
By asianrob
#335341 i honestly never tried koyo, but i never really heard anything bad about them either.
By hmoobvwj
#335366 Thanks!

I'm most likely going with NTN hub assembly.
By asianrob
#335415 awesome! its not to hard to replace iirc its a T56 ? star key to remove it.