Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By MilpitasEH2
#334625 hey guys, just install my rear brake disc :woot: but unfortunately, the passenger rear tire is slanted like this "/" instead of "|" thought it only needed an alignment so i went to get one and the worker was asking me what was wrong with the rear side. told him my situation and he said there's nothing he can do to fix it.

so my question is, is there any common problems that could fix this problem besides getting a new trailing arm? i have STOCK rear camber kits. any help would be great!
By 92civic_vx
#334626 do you have a spec sheet from the alignment? is the wheel tilted in or out at the top? if you have the spec sheet it can help narrow down what might be bent.
By Punksz6
#334627 I don't think they would try to align it if it was like that. They would have you fix it first before they did any work.on it. Do you have some pics. Is your car lowered and how much?
By 92civic_vx
#334629 i do on a daily basis, setup and measure readings print it out and go over it with the customer. then again we give free alignment checks, and i do at least 5-10 alignment checks a day.
By MilpitasEH2
#334640 sorry guys i don't have any pics of my car. my car is lowered around 2.5-3 inches low. here's the spec sheet, sorry if it's blurry.

would i really need the washers? cause my rear driver side seemed fine it was just my rear passenger. Also, there were no dents whatsoever, took out everything and now i'm just waiting for responses. thanks again guys!
By 92civic_vx
#334641 your right rear sticks out at the top, when you installed the trailing arms did you tighten the UCA to trailing arm bolt before UCA to body bolts? when i replaced the bushings in my old sedan i had tightened the uca trailing arm bolt first and the uca had twisted and wasn't pointing straight. when i tightened the other side it was sticking out at the top. try to loosen that bolt and see if the trailing arm doesn't 'twist' inward. adding washers will work on the left rear to get it closer to spec.

also check your lca if it is bent even slightly it will pull the bottom in causing the positive camber.
By MilpitasEH2
#334643 lol i was having the hardest time trying to figure out how the uca looks like and i was thinking about the fronts... yeah i actually did connect it to the body first cause trying to lift that stupid trailing arm while you're squatting or on your knees is hard work man! i'll be sure to check that out. and only problem i have for lcas is one is SLIGHTLY higher than the other, possible problem? i'll update you guys tomorrow.
By MilpitasEH2
#334694 alright everyone i did everything i could, i even searched up more information on situations like this.
-bolted up everything 92civic_vx said, still didn't work out.
-washers made my car have a more positive camber than it originally was lol.
-checked lca, identical as the other side.
-Checked any bushing to see if it was messed up, and the only one that is messed up is the big bushing so what i did was tried bolting everything up and see if i can still move the big bushing around while everything is bolted on. unfortunately, the lca didn't reach so i'm guessing the trailing arm is slightly bent to the point where one can't notice it.

Solution: Get another trailing arm. :x but it's ok i got both of the trailing arms for $30 :thumb: thanks again guys! hopefully this helps someone with the same situation