Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By -EJ1- COUPE
#35681 my buddy was parting out a teg so i could a crazy deal on it. i got everything: trailing arms, lower control arms, gsr rear sway bar, e brake cables, brake lines, master cylinder, prop valve, and he threw in a tanabe strut bar and dohc vtec badge, and the best motoring dvd type-r. he is a pic of it all. oh and i got it all for $50 :lol: isnt that a deal :D

By Gorveatt
#35683 :woot: Have fun
By -EJ1- COUPE
#35685 i will i got to order some bushings, rotors and pads then its going in :thumb:
By a_CoUpE
#35695 man i wanna do this swap :thumb:
By york62
#35697 Keep this up to date with pics and stuff it would make a great DIY!
By ohDirka
#35701 good deal man :thumb:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#35717 i will def make it a diy when i get the rest of the parts i want. i got everything i need what do you mean by servo?
By LowTEC-Derbo
#35722 yea definitely looks like it needs some new parts and then its good to go!

since you have a coupe, i would advise getting 94-95 ABS sedan/coupe ebrake cables to minimize problems installing them. new ones at the dealership cost around 110 for both.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#35723 why are they different length or something? the teg had abs i thought i can just use the ones i got with it
By Graham
#35758 The servo is the big black bit thats attached to the master cylinder

Its the servo that pumps the fluid around the system, you upgrade it when you get bigger brakes so that enough fluid is going into the calipers
By Civic_HatchSI
#35891 nice buy! my friend just did a rear disc conversion on his eg.