Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Laziz
#321104 Hi everyone! =)
I'm currently preparing the suspension of my Civic EG for the swap of JDM h23a vtec and posessing such power means you need very good brakes. That's why I have an idea to swap the brakes from the UK MB Civic Aerodeck with b18c4 which in stock has 280(frnt)+262(rear) brakes.

The question is the following - what drive shafts does MB Civic use? Will d-tranny drive shafts suit the setup? What wheel nuts should I use, cuz I was told that MB has different screw thread on the wheel studs.
Thanks in advance! :thumb:

I consider this as the best and cheap brakes swap, what do you think?[/img]
By Laziz
#321151 Is there anybody alive? :)
By Ecc0
#321226 Hey sorry been away for a while. I live in the UK and have stripped a few of these plus my Mrs drives the ls versions as the family waggon

Mb's have the same thread and stud pattern as an EG so use any wheel nuts you want.

They use the drive shafts as the GSR tegs so you would be better to get the gearbox side shaft machine down to size rather than using the D series shaft thought they are both interchangeable and will both fit.

Hope this helps
By blk92hb
#321264 http://hasport.com/store/index.php/accessories/axles/h-ax.html

this can help you on the axles

or you can use 90 up accord intermerdiate shaft with 90-93 integra axles. to use the prelude intermediate shaft a shorter left-hand axle with a female inner joint must be used. to construct the proper left-hand axle use 94 gsr left-hand axle inner and outer joints on an 86-89 integra axle shaft.
By Laziz
#321376 Ecco0, thanks very much, man! It's very helpful info! =)[/b]