Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By mcraezy87
#315898 I'm swapping the front spindles, rotors, calipers and brake lines onto my 92VX. Everything lined up good except the brake lines from the EK are a couple inches too short. They will hook up but if I turned the wheels too far I'm sure it would bust the rubber lines. All of the threads I found about swaps say to use the soft lines from the brakes your swapping. The caliper end of the lines mount differently on EG and EK ,so I can't use the lines off the 92. What gives??
By teal_dx
#315903 Rather than re-use ~15 yr old OEM rubber brake lines, now would be the ideal time to upgrade to stainless braided lines. You can get the proper length along with less line expansion under hard braking. They're not that expensive either. :thumb:
By mcraezy87
#315983 I thought about that, but I'm trying to get it on the road ASAP, while keeping it CHEAP. But still safe and decent looking. I know SS lines are the best route to go but, I can get a hella-discount on OEM Honda parts. Which is why ideally I want to know which OEM lines would hook up
By EJ1_MK
#315994 get lines for the spindles of the car they came off of all the fittings are the same so there should be no worries there or get Integra LS lines they should work too.