Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By ej2??
#313295 so i have the rear trailing arms from a 96 teggy its going into my civic lx im missing the emergency brake cables i have the chance to remove the cables from a 4 dr 95 special editon will the line work with the integra brake set up?
By EJ1_MK
ej2?? wrote:so i have the rear trailing arms from a 96 teggy its going into my civic lx im missing the emergency brake cables i have the chance to remove the cables from a 4 dr 95 special editon will the line work with the integra brake set up?

As long as they are rear disc on the 95 civic then yes it will work other wise no, if you have a 4 dr integra 4 dr cables would fit the best if you need to find some.
By ej2??
#313437 thank you for confirming i just didnt know if it mattered between cars they both had calipers

thanks again
By asianrob
EJ1_MK wrote:
ej2?? wrote:so i have the rear trailing arms from a 96 teggy its going into my civic lx im missing the emergency brake cables i have the chance to remove the cables from a 4 dr 95 special editon will the line work with the integra brake set up?

As long as they are rear disc on the 95 civic then yes it will work other wise no, if you have a 4 dr integra 4 dr cables would fit the best if you need to find some.

integra 4dr cables are way to long

integra 2dr cables a re a little long but will work.

better off getting cables from a civic coupe or sedan. they are 80 a side from honda.
By juls1488
asianrob wrote:integra 4dr cables are way to long

better off getting cables from a civic coupe or sedan. they are 80 a side from honda.

^^what asianrob said. i have a 4dr EG and I'm using cables from a 2dr ITR and they're still a little bit too long.
By ej2??
#313571 alright thanks guys
By EJ1_MK
asianrob wrote:
EJ1_MK wrote:

I have 4 dr interga cables on both of my coupes and the fit perfect, 2 dr ones are to tight, So I can imagine that on a 4 dr since the dimensions of the car are the same as the coupe that the cables from a 4 dr would fit the same way.
By asianrob
EJ1_MK wrote:
asianrob wrote:
EJ1_MK wrote:

I have 4 dr interga cables on both of my coupes and the fit perfect, 2 dr ones are to tight, So I can imagine that on a 4 dr since the dimensions of the car are the same as the coupe that the cables from a 4 dr would fit the same way.

i had the 2dr cables on my sedan and they were a little long.
By EJ1_MK
#313709 That is interesting cause I just pulled just installed rear disc off my DB7 and put them on my ej2 and they fit prefect. I put rear disc on my ej1 and used dc cables first and they where so tight they where hard to get on so I bought new 4 dr cables. fit perfect.