Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By jred
#313227 just think this is as perfect Wheel + Big Brakes combo as it can gets :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1. 15x7 +35et clears 12.2" Wilwood 6-piston Superlite (not the crappy Dynalites) calipers. Throw on a set of 225/50 BFG Comp T/A Drag Radials for 1/4 mile while still retaining your big brakes for your Honda. Wow.

Read more: http://blogs.turbomagazine.com/1006086/ ... z239jDeuAX
By JUICE
#313230 Definitely would NOT reccomend those big suckers if you plan on drag racing. Drag radials are ok, but got nothing on slicks, and you can forget about any sort of slicks with those brakes.. Stopping is over-rated. :lol:
By jred
#313245 i would love to get some big brakes like those, i think wheels and brakes are like the Boobs of cars :lol:
plus it gives you the super car look

By bigpunn421
#313699 looks like a rally race combo.

thats the best upgrade for the sti guys looking to run 15s.

braking is amazing i like the feeling of all the g forces. but tires are a better upgrade for braking

i bet the op already knows this.

post some pics of them installed
By EJ1_MK
#313710 So question? are you using sticky weights? cause it looks like you will have clearance issues with that. It looks good none the less. Just does not look if you put weights on in the proper place that it will hit the caliper.
By Mr Rattles
#314056 wow those looks great
By Fada Blayne
#314421 :thumb:
By sennz
#316063 Would / can the Pro race 1.2's Clear this 12.2" brake setup?