Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Rotary_EG4dr
#310551 hey guys, looking to fit my Jeep Wheels on my EG Sedan. they are 5x114.3 (Type R i believe is the same)

heard a rumor about using CRV Hubs on the Civic's.

anyone know if this works?? if so will it work on my Dx Spindles? or am i upgrading to EX/Integra Spindles.

Thanks guys ^_^
By EJ1_MK
#310561 I'm not sure if you can do that or not, the actual hub might be a different diameter than the wheel bearing that goes into your front spindles and as far as the rear the trailing arms for all disc setups are the same you would just need to locate new hub and bearing set from an ITR. but you might be easier to just locate a full ITR brake setup and go with that.

even if it would work you would not able to run the same size rotors, that come on the dx spindles which are 9" over the ex/si/ teg which are 10" and ITR which are larger yet still, you would have to up to a bigger rotor in that case your caliper would not mount correctly.
By Rotary_EG4dr
#310568 ouch lol thank you tons for the info. i'm tryin to figure out the cost and if its really worth holding onto these Jeep wheels.

Time to price out a ITR conversion :o
By TrailerTrash
#310575 they must be some badass jeep wheels if your considering going through this kind of trouble to have them on your car lol

tried looking into adapters?
By Rotary_EG4dr
#310623 they are not bad ass per say, but they are meshies. and i LOVE mesh lol

i did, but that kinda scares me a touch. lol

of course i have bolt on spacers on my FC, but adaptors seem sketchy