Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By bOOsted_Z6
#307001 so i just picked up everything i need to do my rear disc swap on my eg hatch and i was just lookin at it and realized that the trailing arm bushing is in 2 pieces. so im pretty sure they need to be replaced or are they suposed to be like that for some stupid reason???? also is there any way i can just put the new disc brake hubs on my drum equiped trailing arms?
By asianrob
#307033 you can put your discs on your drum hubs. on the back are Torx bit that hold it in iirc. but i would just get new bushings and get them replace since its already off the car. just make sure you get the right ones. 90-93 integra bushings are different from the others.
By Ecc0
#307047 If I were you I'd buy the poly bush replacements for the trailing arms you will need the centre piece of the old bushes which slot inside.

What you can do is prep your new arms and get all the old rubber out then when you take the old arms out keep the centre piece and slot this into your new bushes and then fit you new arms job done and much easier than switching all the gear onto your old arms.