Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By ec215
#305282 hi guys just wondering if anybody know how to this brake upgrade rsx-s,rsx calipper w/ ep3 rotors...i kept searching on google couldnt really find a DIY or a write up for this DIY brake upgrade please help me on this thanks. And BTW i need to know what else do i need besides rsx-s(rsx),ep3 rotors. coz i still got a drum brakes on my eg(eh2) so i dont know if still need to grab rear disc brakes from integra stuff like that.

so please any response would be a great help thanks. :woot: :woot:
By ec215
teal_dx wrote:moved to Brakes section :thumb:

oops sorry
By asianrob
#305467 i was going to do the RSX-S rear brakes.

from my research iirc that is. is that they will either bolt on or you will need to use the integra/civic rear discbrake mount. i dont remember exactly but you will need to deff grab the rear disc brake stuff anyways.

that or you'll need to mount them on opposite sides.. if i can remember i'lllet you know.
By ec215
asianrob wrote:i was going to do the RSX-S rear brakes.

from my research iirc that is. is that they will either bolt on or you will need to use the integra/civic rear discbrake mount. i dont remember exactly but you will need to deff grab the rear disc brake stuff anyways.

that or you'll need to mount them on opposite sides.. if i can remember i'lllet you know.

k man thanks...coz i still have drums on my rear....i cant use my drum brakes rear mounts(trailing arms) right?...thats what i heard too i just wanna make sure before buying stuff.

lemme know sir thanks :thumb:
By asianrob
#305794 you can use your exsisting trailing arms. you would have to get the spindle and hub and etc for the discs. its just easier to find a car with rear discs and just swap it over. plus while it is out you can have the trailing arm bushing changed over before you put it in. less down time.

there is a guy on HT that is called the brake guy (i think that is his actual screen name iirc thats where i searched it )
By bks84
#308442 in teh past i used ep3 rotors and integra callipers mounted to ep3 caliper brackets. never had any issues.

i dont know for sure if you can use the ep3/rsx calipers though, iirc the e brake mech is a lil different.

the guy hes talkin about on HT is brakexpert (or brakeexpert)