Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Classiccarsrule85
#301192 i know that this is a eg forum and this is probaly suppose to go into the junkyard but im just so confused at the moment and need help....

I have been researching this till my fingers hurt and my brain gets even more and more confused ive seen threads where it says they work fine others say they dont fit at all and some say you need to buy aftermarket rear upper control arm....also people have posted on craigslist sets of rear disc off integra dcs that say they are for the 88-00 civic crx so more confusion there but yea.
Im just trying to figure out if the eg rear disc will fit on my crx as i have a very mint set of rear disc i bought back when i had my eg and all i can find are rusty and nasty looking rear disc off integra da's which i know work but at the same time i just think if i can use the egs thats money i dont have to spend and i have a very nice set so id prefer to use those if i could but the internet is a cruel place with many answers so im turning to you guys as im sure someones had efs on here and might be able to help me get a definite answer....and if you could please provide more then just a yes or no answer. it just helps if you can explain and such ....

thanks
By Ajax1989
#301193 i see the same shit

but i personally had DA(91 teggy) rear disc on my eg..

i used everything but the shocks!

so i say yes the eg will fit the crx
:thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#301341 sweet thanks anyone else just want to make absolutely positively sure this will work
By asianrob
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:sweet thanks anyone else just want to make absolutely positively sure this will work

i think the only suspension between the 88-00 is teh Wagovan suspension. i know on the 4wd the trailing arms need to be cut down. but other than that the civic crx etc bolts on.