Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By stuckagain
#298548 A local guy has a set of front and rear integra type r brakes. He says they fit on all 96-00 civics?? They should fit on eg as well correct? Also what parts should I be making sure he has or that I need to put on my 95 ex? I plan on picking it up but only if he has ALL the parts Im going to be needed. I dont want to be searching all over for parts... Thanks in advance guys!!!
By asianrob
#298554 is it just the brake calipers or the full 5 lug conversion?

if its just the brake calipers you can get them off an odyssey or a prelude vtec or 91+ legend. (legend GS or twin pistons which will work also) but you'll need the 23T bracket ( or type R if i remember right.)
By stuckagain
#299606 Thanks. I thought type r was 5 lug. The set up he has is the bigger 4 lug patten. 4x104 i believe.
By EJ1_MK
stuckagain wrote:Thanks. I thought type r was 5 lug. The set up he has is the bigger 4 lug patten. 4x104 i believe.

96 when the ITR came out it had 4x114 setup very rare to find anymore.
By mitch6
EJ1_MK wrote:
stuckagain wrote:Thanks. I thought type r was 5 lug. The set up he has is the bigger 4 lug patten. 4x104 i believe.

96 when the ITR came out it had 4x114 setup very rare to find anymore.

I bought the whole ITR 4x114.3 brake and spindle conversion from www.torontojdm.com (since I am from Canada) and I really like the set up!! you will also need to buy an ITR 1" brake master cylinder + brake booster combo for the swap with the 40/40 proportion valve (unless you already have a 4 wheel disk swap, then you should be okay without the 40/40 valve).

Here is an old pic of them on my car :thumb:

By juls1488
#299713 I also have the 4 lug ITR setup. the thing you want to watch out for is the brake pads. the rotors on mine were fine, but the pads were junk. best thing is it uses regular integra pads, so they're easy to find.
only place ive found for rotors is fastbrakes, but it takes a while for them to ship.

the 4 lug ITR wheels are sex though. i love mine.
By stuckagain
#300102 Alright thanks guys I appreciate the info!! I think ill be picking it up this weekend. Ill post back...
By stuckagain
#300612 I have not got a chance to pick up the brakes yet :cry: Im hoping to this week. Where am I going to be able to find new wheel bearings for the spindles and hub and bearing for rear if they are bad already or go bad in the future? Im kinda worried about finding replacement parts... Also where do I begin to look for an itr brake booster/ master cylinder? Thanks again guys!
By EJ1_MK
#300613 You should be able to get replacement parts at any local auto parts store if there is a NAPA they will have what you need. And as far as booster and MC you really don't need to change boosters but just up the MC to a 7/8 from and ex non abs and you should be good. 1" will work but you will have to change booster to run it.

The rear bearing comes with the hub in most cases and the front does not so if you want to replace them now would be the time before installing them.
By juls1488
#300873 just remembered about this thread. http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=514109
there's alot of info in there from several people who also have the 4x114.3 conversions, and jeff owens, who races a 1996 type-r. came in handy for me, so i figured i'd spread the knowledge.
and so you dont have to go searching through 11 pages of bs, heres some info about replacement hubs and bearings.
hub is 44610-S10-000 without studs
or 44600-S10-000 with studs
bearing is 44300-S04-A02 (regular integra gsr bearing)
those are honda part numbers, so your favorite honda parts place should have them