Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By xris
#295692 Hi Guys.

I bought a EG which came with 5 stud and brakes from a DC2r. now the problem is he didnt replace anything else other than the hubs and brakes. they work but spongie. and tend to lock up easily...

Its running a 13/16's (stock) Master and stock booster. and im guessing stock Prop valve?

Ive got a NISIN 1" brake master and booster (just need to replace master rear main o ring. not sure what this is off will post pics when i have a chance. and i'll post a pic of the prop valve also.

but what is the best and easiest to install Prop valve (bias valve) for this brake setup.

any advise would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Neil
By EJ1_MK
#295725 1" MC should be off a Integra and will work great with DC2R brake setup. Might try to bleed brakes before you do anything a 13/16 is smaller and will create more pressure and he is right on the 40/40 you can also use a 30/30 that comes on most 92-95 civic coupes.
By xris
#295838 Thanks guys did some research and aquired a 40/40 integra prop valve from the states and ive got ahold of that 1" brake master and booster so im now sorted. Once the prop valve shows up i'll throw everything in and bleed the brakes with new fluid.

Had a horrible lock up yesterday almost speared me into the gutter lucky i knew what to do and got off the brakes and was able to steer out of it. got cut off by a trainee truck driver. so brake upgrade completion is a must.