Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Aldo91
#295050 So this guy from ek9.org put an rsx rotor ans s2k calipers to replace his front breaks, i just wanted to know how similar the breaks from an EK are to an EG because i plan on doing it on my car, and i just wanted to know if i can use the ek DIY.

here is a link to his post on tumblr that i found.
http://stupidgoodphotos.tumblr.com/post ... he-largest

Update: I know its for an EK but I put it on the break section because I feel like i learned alot from it, plus ek and eg isnt very diff. am i right? if you guys would like me to water the the gigantic post i made a couple posts down i will, but i felt as if i should keep it the same out of respect for the author.

Teal or any other mod: If you guys feel that this dosent belong in this section please help me out, its just the first spot i thought about putting it.

Thank you :D
Last edited by Aldo91 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By HungRealLow21
#295055 ha that looks badass!!! i mean u can all make it fit the rotor was re drilled for 4x100 so that will fit and the caipers were trimmed to fit so yea deff will fit after some manufacturing i may even consider this !!
By Aldo91
#295057 i am really excited for this i just need the money to come in within the next couple weeks, imma be doing research and ill post it on here if you guys want me too, the guy im reading about on HT got banned but all his break upgrades are still there.
By Aldo91