Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By echelon270
#294143 92 Eg hatch Dx

Ok guys I come to you again for you guidance, this little car is giving me a work out and i'm stumped. My bro got some integra rear disc trailing arms (I believe that's what you call it) and gave them to me for free he doesn't know what integra they came off of all we know is its ABS. My sis drove the car with the handbrake up and ceased the rear drum brakes so I figured its a good time to put the swap in. Everything went fine when installing the trailing arm complete set up. My problem is the stock drum brake lines (the metal piece that goes into the brake assembly) leaks on both of the rear and i cant seem to figure out why. What i did notice is the drum brake assembly had a nipple looking connection on the inside of where you screw the lines and the disc brake assembly I have doesn't have that on the inside of the assembly. I even went as far as to flare new lines and it still didn't work. HELP ME EG GODS HELP!!!!!!
By EJ1_MK
#294241 You have to switch to integra rear brake lines when you do the swap. The drum brake line will not work. I would pick up a set of rear brake lines and then re-bleed the brakes and you shouldn't have any leak

And you are talking about the rubber line that comes off the frame going to the trailing arm?
By echelon270
#294431 Yup i figured it out that i need the integra brake lines got them on now one side still leaks a the top where the civic line meets the integra brake hose. No more leaks at the base of the assembly, this is pissing me off lol. Any ideas
By EJ1_MK
#294432 Might have loosen then re tighten that line down. Common that it might not have seated properly. Just go slow when tighten it.