Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By jetlikoki86
#290829 hi guys, hello from costa rica, i have a quick question about an problem i have with the brake prop valve, i have a 35/40 prop vale that is leaking from the middle gasket, i already tried 3 prop valves and all 3 have the same issue, they worked great for about 3 days and suddenly starts to leak, any ideas Confused
By EJ1_MK
#290878 Try putting a 30/30 or 40/40 in I can only imagine that its that particular prop valve with your setup that is causing it to leak. What MC are you running and other brake mods?
By jetlikoki86
#290974 i only have the 1' MC with booster, thats all, i used to have it in another eg with no leaks, i tried the 30/30 ... 40/40 with no luck
By EJ1_MK
#290993 Well there has got to be more pressure some where in the system. Its a non ABS car correct? It could be that the MC is giving to much pressure out. or you have possible have a caliper that is not working properly.
By jetlikoki86
#290994 mmm well i haven't checked calipers yet, i''ll checked them and see if there's any issue with them
By jetlikoki86
#291277 by the way what's the brake bleeding sequence a cvici SI 92 HB.. i´ve seen posts that say, LF RR, FR LR or LR, RF, RR, LF, also longest to closest.. so dont know the exact sequence
By EJ1_MK
#291288 It is passenger rear, then driver rear then passenger, front then, driver front Really it should not matter but that is the way they recommend that you do bleeding unless you have a mighty VAC then it should be rears then fronts that way it pulls evenly through.