Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By sclx03
#278471 i wanna do a five lug conversion and i was wondering if i can use the CRV ex rear and the prelude front beaks thanks
By chrono404
#278497 they will not just bolt up. Someone on here mentioned something about it being possible with modding. however its not a 30min-1hr job using just unbolts and bolts up.
By 95cpeEX
#280457 no to thread jack....but would be possible to use the 06 civic front and rear hubs in the 92-95 civic spindles? and then just buy the rotors and calipers?

what is the proper way or easiest way to do a 5 lug conversion?
By asianrob
95cpeEX wrote:no to thread jack....but would be possible to use the 06 civic front and rear hubs in the 92-95 civic spindles? and then just buy the rotors and calipers?

those from 06+ are different style spindle.

You CAN use the CRV knucles. with your A arms. being that they are (From what i did my research on) the same as the JDM DC2 front knuckles.

BUT WITH THAT IN MIND!! you will have to use the 36MM outer CV to fit in the knuckles.

or your can use your EXISTING EX knuckles or integra knuckles. ( or and ABS knuckles will work too) and order the Type R hubs and press them in. and as far as the brake calipers go.
Prelude Vtec, Odessey ( i think 92-97? that body style), Legend, are the same as the Type R calipers.

you will probably need to use the 23T bracket to bolt them on ot the integra/civic hubs.

you can also use the Legend GS ( the 2 piston caliper but thats a little more pricey)

and the NSX caliper too.

as far as wheel bearings go. the CRV and the JDM ITR are( should be ) the same part number.
but if your going with the USDM ITR hubs then the bigger Wheel bearing should be fine ( the ones for the ABS/EX civics and integras)
By asianrob
WhiteEGh23 wrote:What is a 23T bracket from?

the 23T is off of Integra type R
By Ajax1989
asianrob wrote:
95cpeEX wrote:no to thread jack....but would be possible to use the 06 civic front and rear hubs in the 92-95 civic spindles? and then just buy the rotors and calipers?

those from 06+ are different style spindle.

You CAN use the CRV knucles. with your A arms. being that they are (From what i did my research on) the same as the JDM DC2 front knuckles.

BUT WITH THAT IN MIND!! you will have to use the 36MM outer CV to fit in the knuckles.

or your can use your EXISTING EX knuckles or integra knuckles. ( or and ABS knuckles will work too) and order the Type R hubs and press them in. and as far as the brake calipers go.
Prelude Vtec, Odessey ( i think 92-97? that body style), Legend, are the same as the Type R calipers.

you will probably need to use the 23T bracket to bolt them on ot the integra/civic hubs.

you can also use the Legend GS ( the 2 piston caliper but thats a little more pricey)

and the NSX caliper too.

as far as wheel bearings go. the CRV and the JDM ITR are( should be ) the same part number.
but if your going with the USDM ITR hubs then the bigger Wheel bearing should be fine ( the ones for the ABS/EX civics and integras)

my brain hurts :lol:

good info!
By asianrob
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
my brain hurts :lol:

good info!

lol thats just part of it just dont realize there so much inter change able parts when brakes and suspension goes.

the rears are a little more surprising ! lol