Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By gettinjiggywidit
#273975 Hi, im looking at doing rear disc conversion on my eg3 DX. I know the rear disc setup come off integras and si's. My question is are there any other models to fit? as iv'e seen a few civic vti mb6's in the scrapyard with the rear setup what looks a like. will this fit?

Appologies if this has already been covered, i did look first :D

Thanks!
By EJ1_MK
#273978 Also integra from 1990-2001 should all fit, the e-brake cables from a integra 94-01 will be tight what is what I have on mine. 4 door integra e-brake cables are quite a bit longer but I used those on my 98 coupe swap and was able to have extra slack to run them worked perfect.

All rear trailing arm from DA, EG, EK, DC are all the same and will fit.
By elrompetoto
EJ1_MK wrote:Also integra from 1990-2001 should all fit, the e-brake cables from a integra 94-01 will be tight what is what I have on mine. 4 door integra e-brake cables are quite a bit longer but I used those on my 98 coupe swap and was able to have extra slack to run them worked perfect.

All rear trailing arm from DA, EG, EK, DC are all the same and will fit.
i was not shore or the years the da and the dc integras atarted and ended
By boggy
#277673 This was pretty much my first mod on my car (and only so far??). I went to pick-n-pull and took the whole trailing arm and all from a 4 door 95 Integra. I also used the parking brake cables from the same car. Even used the brake hoses from the Integra. The extra length on the cable was just a teeny bit, no worries. Parking brake works great. I parked on an incline until I had it adjusted it correctly. Unfortunately, the trailing arm bushings were bad on my car and on the Integra trailing arms. All four were bad. So plan on doing that at the same time if you get the whole trailing arm. $70 for the pair of bushings at Autozone. I also snabbed and installed the sway bars. The front sway bar was from a 95 EX Civic. It was just easier to get that one off. Some dudes were pulling the trans from the Integra and were in my way, so I took one from a Civic in the same yard. The front sway bar required also grabbing the EX lower control arms (at least 1/2 of it, due to this part being different on a sway bar equiped car). Now looking for an Integra 23t bracket so I can throw on some Integra front discs.
By EJ1_MK
boggy wrote:This was pretty much my first mod on my car (and only so far??). I went to pick-n-pull and took the whole trailing arm and all from a 4 door 95 Integra. I also used the parking brake cables from the same car. Even used the brake hoses from the Integra. The extra length on the cable was just a teeny bit, no worries. Parking brake works great. I parked on an incline until I had it adjusted it correctly. Unfortunately, the trailing arm bushings were bad on my car and on the Integra trailing arms. All four were bad. So plan on doing that at the same time if you get the whole trailing arm. $70 for the pair of bushings at Autozone. I also snabbed and installed the sway bars. The front sway bar was from a 95 EX Civic. It was just easier to get that one off. Some dudes were pulling the trans from the Integra and were in my way, so I took one from a Civic in the same yard. The front sway bar required also grabbing the EX lower control arms (at least 1/2 of it, due to this part being different on a sway bar equiped car). Now looking for an Integra 23t bracket so I can throw on some Integra front discs.

You will need the whole front spindles if you want the bigger brakes, and that you can find off any ex, si civic 92-00 and 94-01 tegs all have the same size front brakes, Just know that the brake calipers are different between the EX and SI models from 92-95 and trust me I know I ran into this when ordering brake pads for my car and they kept sending me the wrong part until I called the company I was dealing with and gave them the correct part number.