Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By xjm92x
#272882 I have a 94 4 door w. A rear disk break conversion well atleast thats what the guy who sold me the car said but i recently tried to install blackworks lcas and a subframe brace but besides the fact that the strut bolt was seized there there are break lines mounted on the chasis they run along the stock lca's and to the breaks but i can see that there are also lines comming from the front of the car too so idk but the break like on the chasis dont alow me to mount the suframe and the bw lcas dont have bolt holes to mount the lines ? What can i do ? ... Btw sorry for the life story lol ill post a pic so u can see what i mean
By EJ1_MK
#272944 ? is your car equipped with ABS, most 4 door ex had ABS and the the line you see running down the LCA is the sensor wire for the ABS it runs onto the trailing arm and is behind next to the hub. the brake line should be in the fender by the what as known as the dog bone or camber arm.

Is this the part you are talking about:

http://home.mchsi.com/~matt5183/rear_suspension.JPG
By xjm92x
#272964 The second pic is what im talkin about , howd you mount that beaks bar i couldent mount mine because there was those lines there[/url]
By RWMIII
xjm92x wrote:The second pic is what im talkin about , howd you mount that beaks bar i couldent mount mine because there was those lines there[/url]

that is the wire for the ABS sensor. I havent seen any aftermarket lca's with mounting spots for them. You will have to get creative and zip tie them up or make some new brackets.
By EJ1_MK
#273012 Agreed you are going to have to get really creative with mounting.
By xjm92x
#273200 Oh boy, well guys i just unbolted the lines from the lca becase i was going to put my BW's ones in i couldent get the strut bolt off so i put everything back but now my ccluster brake light stays on -_-