Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By EG*RYDER
#272846 I picked up this brembo kit and didnt recognize the rotors there 4x100 and fit honda's but i would like to know who makes them!!!

By EG*RYDER
#274655 Negative I.called.and.emailed the pics to them they said they arnt there's.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
EG*RYDER wrote:Negative I.called.and.emailed the pics to them they said they arnt there's.

are there some serial numbers or markings on them?
By EG*RYDER
#274662 Just what the pics show.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
EG*RYDER wrote:Just what the pics show.

i cant see pictures on this site cuz im on a military computer
By EJ1_MK
#274678 Ok so the part numbers on the back do correspond with a brembo rotors and are blanks from them. But I have seen these before and can not seem to locate them now. I will keep searching but it might be that someone had that cut into them.

Where did you get the kit from?
By EG*RYDER
#274689 i got it from a friend but the guy at brembo did say it could be a oe honda performance kit.
By EJ1_MK
#274735 When you google the part number it comes up with brembo blank rotors, so I am wondering if another company did the cnc work to slot them like that, but I know I have seen that style of rotor before and just can not seem to place where.
By RWMIII
EJ1_MK wrote:When you google the part number it comes up with brembo blank rotors, so I am wondering if another company did the cnc work to slot them like that, but I know I have seen that style of rotor before and just can not seem to place where.

I have seen them too, I believe it is an older HFP part. Or whatever HFP was called back in the day before going public.
By EG*RYDER
#277214 any luck anyone???
By EJ1_MK
#277217 nope still can't place where I have seen those before