Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By 603 jdm
#265145 hey guys, i got this kid that went to the same school as me and hes selling a full rear disk swap for 100$ maybe less. cables are fine and brakes are good on it, not to sure if it has the proportionate valve but i can get one at a local junkyard or something if he doesnt have it.
By 603 jdm
#265149 thats what i think
By Ajax1989
#265151 thats a hella good price

other then free u cant beat my price :D
20$ compelet
By 603 jdm
94_jdm_ferio wrote:thats a hella good price

other then free u cant beat my price :D
20$ compelet

haha nicee, you got any suggestions on the best way to do it or if i should replace anything on it like bushings? already would check the bleeders and the calipers before i even buy it or install it.
By EJ1_MK
#265158 Replace the trailing arm bushing for sure why they are off the car it makes it much easier. Other than that just inspect the brake calipers and pads and rotors make sure nothing looks like it might be worn.

100 is a cheap price most the sets that I see are 200-300 depending on year of car they are coming off.

prop valve you will need 40 40 or a 30 30 will work, most sell these for around 20 -40 bucks at yards need one off a DA non-ABS the ej1 with drum some of them have 30 30 mine did but I swapped it out for the 40 40 anyway but it worked just fine and could have just left it but decided to go ahead and swap it any way.

The e-brake cables should be long enough if it came of any model integra or civic, just know that some are shorter than others so it will be a tight squeeze to get them in place on the actual e-brake side of things. I ran into that issue when I did mine. 4 dr cables should have extra slack in them and will be easier to put in.
By ghskid06
#265163 Around here its 75 to 125.