Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Apexracing
#287269 As far as i know yes. There isnt a difference
By EJ1_MK
roy93 wrote:will a gsr booster and master with abs work?

Yes it will, the ABS tends to do some of the work So you might not notice the any difference.

If you have ABS and swap to rear disk you really don't need to change anything besides the rear brake lines which you would do with the swap anyway due to the ABS module under the hood takes care of all the Proportioning valves job. You will notice that and ABS car has a strange looking straight thru looking valve to just break the flow up to the ABS module which is a large unit with ORANGE connections to it under the hood some times it is in the passenger side right behind the head light and others are back by the battery on top of the sub frame.

If you do not have ABS you will want to look at either going to a EX, or Integra booster and master because it is larger than the VX, CV, DX masters. After that putting in a 40/40 and from there it should be good and is up to your preference on brake lines and rotors and pads, etc.
By roy93
#287488 cool thanks
By hondafreak95
#290300 I have a 95 honda civic EX coupe, do i need to change the master cylinder and booster to the teg one? or can i keep the ones i have in there? the rear disc conversion i am buying is another civic like mine but it has ABS does that matter? and do i need another prop valve?
By EJ1_MK
hondafreak95 wrote:I have a 95 honda civic EX coupe, do i need to change the master cylinder and booster to the teg one? or can i keep the ones i have in there? the rear disc conversion i am buying is another civic like mine but it has ABS does that matter? and do i need another prop valve?

No you do not need to change anything beside the rear brake lines and the e-brake cables that is it you can change the prop valve to a 40/40 90-93 teg one they look the same as the civic but the civic should be a 30/30 you can see it on the 4 out side. Other than that the booster is the same as an integra and the EX runs a 7/8" MC and is prefect for the swap. I ran with the 30/30 and had no problems with the rear disk.