Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By 92dxeg
#255199 ok i had a post about teg front disc brakes fitting on my eg hatch u guys say there to big ok i get that part. but now my question is could i take my rotor and calipar off my civic brakes and put it on the teg hub ?? need help asap
By blk92hb
#255201 ok if you are using the teg brakes they are the same as abs civic brakes they will fit under the stock 14" steel rims.
if your civic is abs then yes they will switch over to the teg but if they are not abs then no they will not switch over.
By 92dxeg
#255203 i do not have abs brakes its a dx civic and i was jw if i would be able to but my civic rotor and calipar on to the teg hub would that work ???
By 94EJ2
#255212 i dont see why you couldnt just put the entire spindle on there the abs just wont work
By 92dxeg
#255247 yea i was thinking about giving it a try my bigest thing was wonduring if my civic rotor would work on my teg spindle that i have in my basment thas my big thing idk has any1 tryed this b4
By blk92hb
#255265 yea the civic rotors will fit on the teg bolt pattern wise, but they will be to small in diameter.
By Ajax1989
#255269 the whole front suspension on a dc teg will fit under your car

the civic rotors are smaller and teh braket for the pads are smaller

ive tried to put the teg rotors, braket and pads but the braket wouldnt line up, so inorder to run teg brakes in the front u need to get the spindle
By 92dxeg
#255275 i have the hole teg spindle with the front with the wheel bearing caliper lower ball joint ect now can i just put my rotor and calipar right on that i have the hole assembley
By Ajax1989
92dxeg wrote:i have the hole teg spindle with the front with the wheel bearing caliper lower ball joint ect now can i just put my rotor and calipar right on that i have the hole assembley

civic rotor and caliper no
there smaller, the bolt holes for the bracket will not line up