Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By fire_king
#253233 Hi i have just fitted new discs and pads bedded them in however i am get alot of vibration when braking from high speed. There is no pulsing in the brake pedal. I had to replace them as the first set of brakes were doing the same thing thinking it was the discs that were warped but its still doing the same thing.

hope someone can shed some light on this

thanks
By 707eg6
#253327 hay look at the tie rods or the spindles.(bearings) and let me know what u get from that. :D
By ghskid06
#253329 raise your front wheels and try to wiggle your wheel around. If it wobbles left/right then its prob your tie rods. If it wobbles up and down or in any direction then its prob your bearings.

If its firm then check suspention components to make sure everything is strong and secure. dont forget to check the rear.
By blk92hb
#253335 x2 on the tie rods. the bearings you should hear while driving around corners, but while you have it up you might as well check the lower ball joints and the wheel bearings.
By fire_king
#253345 checked all above no movement in either wheel. Also just wanna add am running 282mm brakes. When the brakes are warm there is not much vibration very little. i had apexi coilover kit fitted and it was the same now am running tein super street coilovers if that helps
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#266835 check the boots on your tierods. they may be worn and shake a lil when you brake. happened to my car
By EJ1_MK
#275039 Ok first things first, tie rod ends would not cause vibration only under braking.

What kind of pads and rotors are you running, the only thing else that I would look at is all your bushings and ball joint. Can you tell me what side is it doing it on more does the steering wheel shake as well. Most suspension problems will make the steering wheel shake. And you said the pedal does not pulse when you feel the vibration?
By pacs
#275040 damn thats dangerous. better keep your speed down while looking for that problem.