Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By HAFIL0_EG
#247319 ok i know that i need disc handbrake cables for the conversion and to use the EG's LCA's and pretty sure the JDM SiR half cut i have would have a 40/40 prop on it just unsure about the EK trailing arms :? there's conflicting info on these and on the handbrake cables can someone clarify the trailing arms please????
By stussy_legend
#252436 dun listen to what some people say b4. EK/EG/DC trailing arm are all the same. i had EG trailing arm on my EK. for the handbrake cable, any EK/EG/DC that has rear disc set up would fit fine.
By Ajax1989
#252557 ^ there is your answer!

but the dc,eg,da lcas will fit
the eks are too long
:thumb:
By jayEGR
#252703 question on the rear dick cables ,when u take off the center where the ebrake line are, there is a rod the hold both brake lines my left side is pulled and my left rear brakes are wearing fast , i was told it could be the brake line, but could it be my cailper :? ?
By jayEGR
#253257 anyone has this type of problem with rear disc and e brake line being pulled and pads wearing down? :x :cry: :?
By Ajax1989
#254227 i have not had this prob, it soulds like ur draging ur pads, is it uneven wear??

try loosing up the ebrake cable
By jayEGR
94_jdm_ferio wrote:i have not had this prob, it soulds like ur draging ur pads, is it uneven wear??

try loosing up the ebrake cable

i did that and the ebrake cable is still pullin the left side , and you see brake dust comin from the left rear so its still doin the same , i was told it could be the brake line or the caliper :x shits pissin me off ,cuz its dirtying my rim and its wearin my pad fast
By Ajax1989
#254296 so its wearing the left side more then the right??

it sounds like ur caliper is bad
By Ajax1989
#254319 unhook ur ebrake cables all the way and see if it is still doing it, if not u prob need to repalce the caliper
By Taylourmaid
#269115 from my understanding

Ek si
Dc gsr
Eg del sol with b-series

all have the bigger rear brakes, i forgot just how big.

Da integras
Eg ex and si
Ek ex
Dc ls/rs/gs

all have disk, but there smaller.

ek/eg/da/dc rear trailing arms all work (just chose how big you want those brakes, and there a disk model duh). and only EK lca's dont work. i recomend, getting SI or GSR lca's cause they have mounts for sway bars.

and the whole master cylinder thing is dc gsr/ek si have a 1in master
then theres a 15/16th master on ex and some other models.
and finally the dx/cx/vx/hx whatever all have 7/8ths masters.

oh and 40/40 prop valve if you really wanna be serious about your swap.

i hope that helps some. i think i got that all correct, if not, verify it.
By RWMIII
94_jdm_ferio wrote:unhook ur ebrake cables all the way and see if it is still doing it, if not u prob need to repalce the caliper

^^ x2

sounds like a frozen/stuck caliper to me.