Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Ecc0
#233290 Am looking to change all my Brake lines to braided from the master cylinder to the calipor but want to double check before I order any parts what is the equivilent (spelling) AN size for the brake line fixings and also the Fuel line, also what size hose should I be ordering?

Just don't want to be ordering something to small and end up restricting my lines.

Thanks in advance.
By Eg6H2D
#233435 what exactly trying to do Ecco!!! your package is on the way also!! FYI!! :thumb:
By kingjmack
#233436 I'm pretty sure the brake line is 3/16, and the male fittings are 10x1.0.

Taking out all of the hard line might result in a spongy feeling brake pedal.
By Eg6H2D
Ecc0 wrote:Am looking to change all my Brake lines to braided from the master cylinder to the calipor but want to double check before I order any parts what is the equivilent (spelling) AN size for the brake line fixings and also the Fuel line, also what size hose should I be ordering?

Just don't want to be ordering something to small and end up restricting my lines.

Thanks in advance.

If im not mistakes the ends of the brake lines atttached to the master cylinder. are -3AN just like the clutch line. now if it's a rarity it might be -4AN at the most. I say buy a -3AN and -4AN screw or adapter of somesort and test fit it. so you know for sure. that's the only way to tell!! and if you look on teals DIY fuel line inline filter. i think it's a -6 or -8 AN.. if your confused... when you look it up you might see male and female.. LOL. Male -3AN would be the part that goes into the Female(Accepting hole) -3AN..
By Ecc0
EG6b20R wrote:
Ecc0 wrote:Am looking to change all my Brake lines to braided from the master cylinder to the calipor but want to double check before I order any parts what is the equivilent (spelling) AN size for the brake line fixings and also the Fuel line, also what size hose should I be ordering?

Thanks in advance.

If im not mistakes the ends of the brake lines atttached to the master cylinder. are -3AN just like the clutch line. now if it's a rarity it might be -4AN at the most. I say buy a -3AN and -4AN screw or adapter of somesort and test fit it. so you know for sure. that's the only way to tell!! and if you look on teals DIY fuel line inline filter. i think it's a -6 or -8 AN.. if your confused... when you look it up you might see male and female.. LOL. Male -3AN would be the part that goes into the Female(Accepting hole) -3AN..

Thanks bud, have found a local supplier and will be taking the master and slave cylinder down to him to double check and he's supplied by Goodridge.

What I'm looking to do is remove all hardlines and only run braided lines, am looking for a similar result to what Teal has done with his build with a totally clean engine bay.

Will be using Teals DIY for the inline filter so will double check that too.
By Eg6H2D