Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By cjw_89
#233428 will 13''s fit my hatch? All around.No one seems to know.I think im going with asianrob :thumb: Which sucks kinda cause i want some vx's :thumbdown:
By Eg6H2D
asianrob wrote:
93hatcheg wrote:I have a 93 si and it came stock with rear disks, my brakes are touchy and perfect so I assume it has a 40/40. As fore the front no they do not haw Teggy brakes. Our rotors are like 10" and I believe the tegy are 11.5". My si has Hx Rims on it 14"s and they hit the caliper on my cx that has gsr front brakes. Idk why tour pedal is squishy tho ha sorry

tegs, ex's and Si's are 10.3

13's will only fit the rear on si's and ex's and tegs.

have you bleed the system? check for leaks too.

CORRECTION!!!. 92-95 civic NOT equipped with ABS system from OEM have the 9.3" in the front like my 93 Si and the Si's from 92-93 came with rear calipers and rotors only. the Ex's came with Rear drums...... 94-95 Ex's and Si's with factory ABS have the 10.3" front calipers equipped.. So if you have a 92 or 93 Si/EX with no ABS and you havevn't changed the Front calipers to the Integra units the VX 13" wheels WILL fit. In order to use the HX 14" wheels on the integra front disc brakes you need to either grind down some caliper material to clear the back spacing or the rim or use 1/4" spacers which isnt really recommended unless ur have extended wheel studs in the front because you'll be using a 1/4" less of the OEM studs in the front. . this information is true due to personal experience.. !!!! :thumb: I just dislike when "people" give mis leading info and creates a headache for you when your trying things out..
Last edited by Eg6H2D on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Eg6H2D
93hatcheg wrote:I have a 93 si and it came stock with rear disks, my brakes are touchy and perfect so I assume it has a 40/40. As fore the front no they do not haw Teggy brakes. Our rotors are like 10" and I believe the tegy are 11.5". My si has Hx Rims on it 14"s and they hit the caliper on my cx that has gsr front brakes. Idk why tour pedal is squishy tho ha sorry

Integra ITR Rotors are the 11" rotors. or close to it.
By cjw_89
#233623 so the car does not have integra front brakes SOLVED. So that being said if was to put integra calipers/spingles,rotors would i need to change my prop valve.I compared it to my 94 dx coupe and it is identical.But my 93 hatch has rear discs :D