Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Lustshadow
#222484 ok, been lurking for a while but finally have a question that i haven't noticed answered yet....or i missed it ><

anyway.

Having some spindle issues on my dx hatch, said screw it and it's time to do a brake upgrade. Got the 10.3/262 calipers off an ex, the 15/16 MC and booster, steel lines etc...

Now I went to a salvage yard to get knuckles because they are ridiculous to ship. They gave me knuckles for an ex coupe...which to my surprise are the same as the dx knuckles. My calipers also came from an ex coupe...and they are bigger than the ones i currently have...it also doesn't help that the bolt holds are slightly off if i would try to put them into the dx knuckle.

my question is then...is there any way to tell if an EX will have the bigger knuckles? When i ask yards they just look at me funny, i suspect mostly because they don't care to check. Do I have any other front knuckle options? are the DC or EK knuckles the same? I know I can use abs knuckles if just don't hook up abs, i am just not sure what I am looking for now since "EX" doesn't necessarily mean I will get 262 compatible knuckles.
By Lustshadow
#222503 well i answered my own question...

integra knuckles solve my problem ;p