Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By the-hag
#218195 Hey guys, I'm getting a parts list together for my hatch and am wondering what the approximate cost of doing a 4-Wheel Disk Conversion is? This link claims to be everything I need for the conversion does that seem right?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Ci ... 500wt_1182
And also, this is reaal noob question but I was planning on getting rear lower control arms, will the Integra brakes fit on aftermarket civic control arms, or do i buy Integra control arms? Thx for all the help guys!
Last edited by the-hag on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chilango41
#218198 Yeah thats pretty much what you need.
While your at it, you should replace the bushings too :thumb:
The Integra's LCA's and Civic's, interchange. Just not the 96 and up LCA's

Edit..
BTW, is disc not dick conversion :lol: :lol:
I was getting worried there.
By the-hag
#218203 haha wow, dick conversion, too funny! Awesome to know that the LCA's interchange, and I'll be changing the bushings for sure. I think I saw something about certain bushings being to hard, causing them to stick resulting in sticky steering, anyone else heard of this? I suppose using the bushing kit Teal used would obviously work perfectly eh?
By RPGonzos_EJ
#218205 I got mine from local junkyard if you have one that happens to have a few Integras laying around ...

Found a 95 LS Integra upside down ... all suspension, brakes, lines, etc on all 4 corners, i think i paid like $200 bucks

Bolted straight up no complaints!
By the-hag
#218208 Sick so the front brakes fit as well? Is there any difference in the front control arms on the Integra that would make them better than my stock hatch?