Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By kingjmack
#217702 Just did a rear disc swap on my 93 coupe. The trailing arms came out of a 93 integra. One of the wheel bearings is starting to make a noise. Will civic wheel bearings work? or do i need integra wheel bearings?
By asianrob
#217775 you can use a civic one. i think it just has to be for rear disc. when you buy the bearing it comes with the hub. (most of them anyways.)
By kingjmack
#217776 Awesome! What about the rotors, calipers, and brake lines?
By Torch_Ind
kingjmack wrote:Just did a rear disc swap on my 93 coupe. The trailing arms came out of a 93 integra. One of the wheel bearings is starting to make a noise. Will civic wheel bearings work? or do i need integra wheel bearings?

What about the rotors, calipers, and brake lines?

would it not just be easier to go in and say I have a 93 integra I need a rear wheel bearing, rotors, calipers & brake lines? vs trying to mix and match stuff that may or may not fit?

my best advice would be get the part numbers for the integra stuff first then look up civics and see if the part number come up the same or can be cross referenced some how. then you would know for sure!! other wise you could wast a lot of time bringing parts home tearing your car apart and finding out there different in some small way.
By kingjmack
Torch_Ind wrote:would it not just be easier to go in and say I have a 93 integra I need a rear wheel bearing, rotors, calipers & brake lines? vs trying to mix and match stuff that may or may not fit?

my best advice would be get the part numbers for the integra stuff first then look up civics and see if the part number come up the same or can be cross referenced some how. then you would know for sure!! other wise you could wast a lot of time bringing parts home tearing your car apart and finding out there different in some small way.

I think that might be the best way to go. Just order everything for integra stuff. On an interesting side note, when I completed the swap the first time, I didnt notice until I had everything back together that the passenger side trailing arm was slightly bent causing the wheel to have too much positive camber, so I had to take everything off the integra trailing arm, and put it on the civic (drum) trailing arm.
By kaiba
#217865 Drum bear/hub fits too.