Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Aldo91
#211240 hey guys this weekend im going to do a rear disc conversion but i was just wondering what 4 lug conversions i can use on my dx hatch that are just pretty much a bolt on?

im getting started with this whole car thing still any reply will be appreciated.

thank you :D
By JUICE
#211290 eh?

your gonna need the whole trailing arm and the e-brake lines from any 88-00 civic or 94-01 integra that has rear disc brakes...
By Aldo91
#211295 sorry if i was confusing haha its kus at the junk yards here i know the guy and he has 4 lug and 5 lug swaps. but i wanna keep my 4 lugs. thank you for your help :thumb:
By elrompetoto
#211297 ef da eg dc ek eany of them will work all rear disk from 88 to 01 r the same shit
By Aldo91
#211354 thanx i appreciate it guys :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#211366 you sure i thought 88-91 crx/ and 90-93 integra where different.....

just because im not 100% positive on this im going to say stick with

92-00 civic si/ some ex's came with rear disc as well

or the good ole 94+integras which all came with rear disc..... and while your at it if he has a integra RS (if your car never came with abs then youll want the rs model as this didnt have abs either)....you should snag the brake booster and master cyl. for better brake feel not needed but i recommend...
By BLACKS' COUPE
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:you sure i thought 88-91 crx/ and 90-93 integra where different.....

just because im not 100% positive on this im going to say stick with

92-00 civic si/ some ex's came with rear disc as well

or the good ole 94+integras which all came with rear disc..... and while your at it if he has a integra RS (if your car never came with abs then youll want the rs model as this didnt have abs either)....you should snag the brake booster and master cyl. for better brake feel not needed but i recommend...

How would I know if the car came with abs? Is there something that I can look for to make it easier to identify? Thanks.
By Aldo91
#211440 well in the engine bay there this metal box with metal four hoses sticking out of it and those are connected to your brake lines, hope this helps a lil, my car dosent have abs.