Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By 94hondaEG
#211162 im looking to delete the ABS system in my 94 civic EX coupe..who has done it,and how much is involved?

There are so many brake lines!!
By Datsmart
#211173 Why would you want to remove your ABS?

Most guys I know would love to have ABS. It has saved my car several times. You can brake later into a corner with ABS.

Yes, there are many brake lines. I would not try it, mainly because I love the safety factor. Same reason I would never remove my air bags.
By That One Dude
#211193 If you really want to, all you have to do is get the 4040 proportioning valve, and the brake master cylinder and front/rear hard lines from a non-ABS Civic. It's literally plug and play from there.
By 94hondaEG
#211207 Oh ok sounds pretty simple,I do have a swap shell too so I have all the parts..reason for taking it out is mainly for looks under the hood,it'll clean it up a lot and reduce weight.I have never been a fan of the ABS system anyway and I don't drive in the snow or ice and rarely rain.
By That One Dude
#211264 A lot of racers don't like ABS, a lot of races love ABS. There are advantages and disadvantages to both setups. Just make sure that if you're ever in a situation where you have to brake hard, you don't simply mash the pedal.