Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Classiccarsrule85
#210017 So after getting into my car after a fun filled trip at the junkyard well lets just say the brake pedal felt horribly soft so i tried pumping it up and well all i heard was a squish sound get out and look underneath theres a puddle then check the master cyl....its all clean but pop the top and well no fluid so nursed it home and bought some brake line now my whole plan of rerouting my brake lines has come a tad early than expected since this happened so i would like advice to what i wish to do and if somone has an opinion let me know or pictures of ef/crx brake lines on the inside....

yup thats what i wish to do is reroute my brake lines to instead of go under the car and face the elements id prefer them to be rerouted into the car as when i look at da tegs and ef civics and crx's the lines look as new as when they left the factory so yea just wondering your thoughts and ideas on how i can possibly do this....
By Classiccarsrule85
#210124 a bit back from the first plastic shielding unit......

and nor have i seen this before but im gonna get her done may take me a bit but meh....gotta find time now i am debating on relocating the prop valve as well....and while im at it im going to switch my master cyl to my teg rs thats been sitting in a corner while i figured out what i was going to do....