Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Beatdowncivic
#205721 i have noticed here in the last few days that when i hit the brakes the car pulls a lil to the left and the harder i brake the harder it pulls .. im confused.. why does it pull i have even tread wear on my front tires, have fairly new pads im just confused
By chewse
#205797 warped brake rotor..u can have it shaved or replaced
By VerLee24
#205857 warped rotor would cause it to wobble. and turning a rotor would make it thinner and even more capable of warping in the future

first things first, the car pulls because one brake is working while the other is not so when you apply the brakes your left side brakes harder than your right side.

so the problem is in the front drivers side wheel well.

start with brake cleaner. if there is oil or greese on the pad/rotor it will cause the pad to bite.
By AutoXCivic
#207350 There's also a pin of some sort (I can't remember what it's called) that can get "frozen" or locked up that can cause the brakes to operate unevenly. I had this problem with mine, but it was fixed by the shop and I can't remember exactly what it was (it was few years ago). Also uneven pad wear could cause uneven braking.
By 92civic_vx
#207373 caliper could be seizing up forcing fluid to the other side making it grab