Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By openshot
#203382 well i went out for a cruse with my buddys oneday right after i lowered the front for now and allof a sudden my brakes would not work my foot went down to the floor. so i got home safe. the next day i went to work on my car my brakes where working again (this happon 2 months ago as well) so i went out for a drive. i was about 20 mins away from my house and my brakes went again so i pulled over to see if there was any leaks or anything fell off but cant really see much if the car is only 3 inch off the ground. i am starting to think its the master brake cylinder or brake booster
By asianrob
#203395 is it spongy feeling? see any leaks or is the carpet wet where the pedals are?
By openshot
#203408 the pedal goes right to the floor with nothing stoping it. and the foors are dry
By Eg6H2D
#203409 Sometime you cant tell if itys leaking and usually it wont leak at all, if the seals internally are done and worn.

Happened to me about 3 weeks ago. i did my brake lines all rusell. it happened againa after i put all new lines, which i already had so i just put them on. Bought a new Clutch master 50 dollars and the problem went away. bled the hole system and filled with Castrol Low Moisture Absortion brake fluid. pedal is stiff again if not better then oem feeling! =]

oh yea get some russell speed bleeders. makes bleeding your brake so much easier and you can do it alone.

So id say yes change your brake master cylinder.