Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By EG6666
#197764 Sorry about this but its another thread about disc brake conversion. So recently i installed front and rear GSR disc brakes on my eg and currently it has stock 30/30 prop along with stock bb/mc, when i drive around it brakes half way then when im at a full stop the pedals sinks to the floor.

As we speak im starting to swap the 4040 prop valve and im just wondering if its necessary to swap the bb/mc also, because ive read how its not necessary to swap a dc2 bb/mc is this true? and im also wonderinf if i just swapped the dc2 mc and use it on stock bb?
Last edited by EG6666 on Sun May 30, 2010 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By EG6666
#197853 okay nvm .. just for people who has the same problem or who also are asking the same questions as me I can tell you that after installing my 4040 prop valve, the problem i had earlier had gone away! it is NOT necessary to install a dc2 BB/MC. If you want to spend more money i guess you can switch it too but there would only be a slight or no difference at all because the stock eg MC contains enough fluid to distribute throughout all disc because of the 4040 prop. :D