Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By satin grey eg
#190009 OK SO I HAVE THE CRAZIEST SETUP I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE IN DEALING WITH CARS BUT WEN I GT MY HATCH IT CAME WITH 1 REAR DISC BREAK AND 1 DRUM NOW MY BREAK FLUID KEEPS GOING LOW AND I HAVE TO KEEP FILLING IT UP AND I HAVEN'T SEEN A LEAK IN ANY OF MY BREAK LINES CUD THE LOW BREAK PEDAL B BECAUSE OF MY INSANE SET UP???????

IM WORKIN ON GETIN THE OTHER DISC BREAK SO THAT MY REAR DISC CONVERSION IS COMPLETE
By That One Dude
#190066 As far as the low pedal goes, it could be your master cylinder is blown, power booster is blown, or you just need to adjust the pedal.

Get that other side converted to disc ASAP. You know what all is needed, right?

And please, turn off your caps lock...it's REALLY annoying and somewhat difficult to read.
By satin grey eg
#190393 i dont exactly remeber evrything that is needed im lookin for all the parts if any has a list on wat parts i need that would be great
By TrailerTrash
#190396 the fluid has tto be going somewhere it doesnt just vanish and you aint burning it unless your master cylinder piston rings are fried :D

someone probably started a disc conversion and never finished or they had to replace one side and either couldnt find a disc setup or couldnt find a drum setup.

and as said above...
By That One Dude
#190496 Find someone selling a rear disc conversion from any 1994-2001 Acura Integra. Doesn't matter if it's LS, RS, GS, or GSR unless you have ABS already. If so, you can't use the RS rear discs, they didn't have ABS.

If you want to piece it together, you will need the toe link, rear trailing arm, hub, wheel bearing, brake disc, brake caliper, brake hose (maybe), lower control arm, and either a 4040 proportioning valve, or one from an Integra.

If I missed something, someone will chime in.
By satin grey eg
#191474 finally found the leak in my break lines but is anybody in orlando sellin a rear disc conversion?