Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By 3kkl3sia
#188538 When i get up to speed around 60 till about 70 my car vibrates like hell. Before i though this was because one of my lug studs on the front left tire was broken, but got that replaced and it is still doing it. I have checked and even replaced all the other lugs on all other wheels in case they were loose and put Honda lugs on there.

My only guess is because of the un-even pressure on the rotor on the wheel with a broken lug stud maybe that warped the rotor to the point that it vibrates that bad. That is the only thing i can come up with.

Any other suggestions?

In case you need to know, car is a 94 civic EX sedan, eBay "coil-overs" stock shocks in front, KYB gas in the back. (obviously all disk breaks)
By 3kkl3sia
#188626 The vibration doesn't feel like its coming from up front. It just vibrates everywhere and is impossible to feel where it is coming from. The tires were mounted and balanced less then a month ago.

But il try moving them around and seeing what happens
By BlueVic_8354
#205438 sir, does your car vibrates during braking from 60 or 70? or just vibrates when you reach that speed?
By chewse
#205467 had a similar problem but it occured at low speed...tires looked fine but after rotating them i noticed a shift in the vibration and was finally able to pinpoint the tire..as i said the tire looked good( atleast to the eye) had it replaced and the problem was gone
By AutoXCivic
#207352 There may be some odd bubbling in the tire (I realize it's new, but defects do occur). That could cause your vibration. Are the wheels also new? Like everyone said rotate your tires and see if it changes.
By 92civic_vx
#207372 if the vibration is more in the steering wheel it is from the front, if u feel it more in the seat it is from the rear. have all 4 tires balanced. it is possable that u threw a weight off (potholes can throw them off, or if the shop used the wrong weights they will fall off) or u may have a bent rim. id start with the balancing first and see if that fixes it.