Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By i8umup
#184011 i have a 92 civic and i was at the local pick and pull looking for a bracket when i stumbled upon a 92 integra with some front end damage. the rear is untouched. the disc brakes and all arms are in suppurb condition. i know the 94-01 or so is a direct bolt on. is the 92 as well? please let me know cause they aint askin much for the whole set up. arms,ebrake cables, and proportion valve, guy told me like $100 if i pull it but got to do it by monday night.
By i8umup
#184017 mine isnt close to u im on the eastern shore. but there are a few in elkridge. big ones ive been there a few times
By Dippin_EG
#184284 i HEARD from a buddy that the 90-93 wont work because the trailing arms are a tad longer, so it fucks the caster of the wheel up. I dont know for sure, he may of meant they wont work on the EF chassis?
By Dippin_EG
i8umup wrote:mine isnt close to u im on the eastern shore. but there are a few in elkridge. big ones ive been there a few times

Crazy Ray's FTMFW!!! 8) 8) :woot: :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
#184291 i dont think anyone knows. TRY it! and keep your receipt if it doesnt work return that shitttttttttt
By Dippin_EG
3kkl3sia wrote:i dont think anyone knows. TRY it! and keep your receipt if it doesnt work return that shitttttttttt

if hes going to the junkyards in MD, NONE of then refund, credit, of swap parts purchased. I think it would be EXTREMELY wise to look into finding whether or not they will it on the 5th gen civic before buying.
By Dippin_EG
#184316 looking into it heres one thread on H-T that says it will/wont work

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1780948

One saying they will work

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=919210

and one giving info saying that the 90-93 spindles/bushings/geometry is different and such

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2252500

good luck on your decision, bud.
By i8umup
Dippin_EG wrote:
3kkl3sia wrote:i dont think anyone knows. TRY it! and keep your receipt if it doesnt work return that shitttttttttt

if hes going to the junkyards in MD, NONE of then refund, credit, of swap parts purchased. I think it would be EXTREMELY wise to look into finding whether or not they will it on the 5th gen civic before buying.

yes this is agreed they aint gona take it back if it doesnt fit :lol:
ohh yeah dippin thats the place i forgot the name crazy rays that place is freakin huge i spent like half the day in there just lookin around.
By i8umup
#184336 thanks for the links dude i suppose ill just wait a bit get the ones that we know will bolt right up. i appriciate the leg work u did :thumb:
By CaliEJ2
#184402 For the front im pretty sure they will not fit. As for the rear yes they will fit, they will bolt right up. I did this swap a couple days ago. The ebrake cables will not though. the brackets to bolt them up are different but all i did was bend the tabs a bit. I also used the BB and MC from a DA and it bolted right up.