Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By jayEGR
#182400 ok questionb iam changing my rotors to the slotted ones ,do i have to change my stock calipers if i put my new rotors i know iam have to buy ceramic pads but let me know whats up
By Classiccarsrule85
#182404 as long as everything is oe size you shouldnt have to change anything bad just pads and rotors
By Greasedmonkey
#182556 yeppers, if you got the stock sized rotors that would be all you need to change.
By jayEGR
#182623 lol iam sayin iam changing my stock one to drilled and slotted rotors you think i can use the same cailpers and to use good paint to paint my calipers what paint would be good :thumb:
By blk92hb
#182731 if the rotor size is the same as stock then no but if it is bigger then you will need bigger caliper brakets not calipers. i think you can use the itr brakets and/or calipers to but im not for sure :? it just dependes on the rotor size
By deschlong
#182754 Do your research before you drop coin for drilled/slotted. I looked into it and it's definitely a fashion over function trend. And you pay a premium for less performance. And it eats through your pads faster.

This should get you started: http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1437507
By jayEGR
#182766 thanks for the info deschlong thats was some good info but it has its if and buts i already bought them so iam stuck with them never bought them for look just for better performance and trust me they say its better to have when its in the rain so at least thats a plus of what i got but u have to exprence so once i i get the feel for them if i tell the difference then maybe ill stay with oem if not then ill stay with drilled and slotted , one more question since i bought them i should use oem pads or ceramic when i get my S & D