Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Benj
#173590 i cant get this bolt out any ideas???:? :(

i stole a pic from the diy cuz my camera is shit

oh yah the bolt that i cant get out is the one to adjust the toe
By Classiccarsrule85
#173592 why are you trying to get that one out??.....its very difficult if you ask me id say bend over and take it to a shop because if you break it your fucked but if they break it they gotta fix it

if your ding the rear disc swap you need the bolt that the arm is connected too not the one to adjust toe
By Benj
#173593 that was no help... sorry not to be a dick... but im pissed this is the last thing stopping me from finishing the swap....FML :x :thumbdown:
By Benj
#173594 that was no help... sorry not to be a dick... but im pissed this is the last thing stopping me from finishing the swap....FML :x :thumbdown:
By Dippin_EG
#173596 uhhhhh he did help. he said to try and remove the bolt that goes from the trailing arm to the pivot arm as opposed to the one you are trying to get out... other than that PB blaster and a torch.... or bend over and take it to a shop.... bu the last thing you want to do is break that bitch... talk about nightmares

And holy double post batman. :lol:
By pinky
#173607 My car has 300k+ miles on it. Its a good bet that it would have to be broken and pressed out correct? I was trying to get my brother-in-law to do the swap for me, but he refuses to because of the lca bolt, since once its broken, your fucked and you have to have it pressed out. The replacing it part wouldn't be to bad, lol. But I am also going to try and get the rear disc swap done, since I have a integra coming my way, so info is gooood. =] :thumb:
By Benj
#173713 sorry guys i was stressin out last night after a few drinks, im just worried that the other bolt is gonna be jammed as well
By {ikon}EM1
#173763 gator grip??? :?
By Benj
#173809 i was hitting it with an impact and that wasnt doing it i think its fucked... so i will try the other side... wish me luck :eh: