Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By turtlespeed37
#168827 i recently bought a set of rear disk brakes from an EX with abs and i found that they need some work and i need to know where i can get parts for them like calipers and parking brake lines and stuff like that
By JUICE
#168840 for rotors, pads, and most likely calipers (wouldn't trust someones used ones) just go to any auto parts store...

for that e-brake line, look on CL, ebay, forums, junk yard, places like that. I'm sure a parts store would tax like crazy on those. good luck. maybe someone on here can help you out.
By asianrob
JUICE wrote:for rotors, pads, and most likely calipers (wouldn't trust someones used ones) just go to any auto parts store...

for that e-brake line, look on CL, ebay, forums, junk yard, places like that. I'm sure a parts store would tax like crazy on those. good luck. maybe someone on here can help you out.

for the ebrake line's best bet would be the junker then ebay. then dealer dealer is 80$ a side.
By Sentry
#168966 Caliper is definitely a pick your part part, they run like 200ish from a parts store. Same with cables.